26 November 2014 | Panel Discussion Event | Effective business transformation - how to deliver this through sourcing and project management
In today’s highly complex and dynamic business environment, businesses need to adapt and constantly transform to meet various challenges. “How do we deliver business transformation through project management and sourcing?” This is an impending and important question that many project managers and sourcing professionals like you and I would have.
The Project Management Institute, Singapore Chapter (SPMI) together with the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), Singapore Chapter have jointly organized a panel discussion on the topic “Effective business transformation – how to deliver this through sourcing and project management”.
The panel will comprise the following prominent industry leaders and experts:
- Mr. Umesh URSEKAR, President, PMI Singapore Chapter
- Mr. Ian Ferguson, Partner, Head of Technology & Sourcing, Olswang Asia LLP and Co-Chair of IAOP Singapore Chapter
- Mr. Balaji Bhakthavatchalam, Client Services Director for CSC Computer Sciences Corporation
- Mr. Dhanasekhar Damodaram, Director - Asia Consumer Services Delivery ,Citigroup
- Ms. Saba Khan, APAC Head, IT Outsourcing, Credit Suisse and Committee Member of IAOP Singapore Chapter
- Mr. Tony Rawlinson, Partner, Head, Financial Services Advisory, KPMG and Co-Chair of IAOP Singapore Chapter
Date: 26 November 2014, Wednesday
Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm, Registrations and Refreshments start from 6.30pm
Location: Theatrette | Singapore Post Centre | 10 Eunos Road 8 | Singapore 408600
SPMI Member: SGD 40.00
SPMI Members please log-in to avail members' rate
A short introduction of the moderator and panelists is given as follows: